Be our guest this holiday season, and enjoy the comforts of Sheraton Boston Hotel. Located in the heart of Boston's Back Bay, our hotel is just steps from over 200 shops and restaurants, including an indoor connection to two premier malls, and popular local attractions. Experience our new full-service spa, or stay active on the go in our fitness center.
Colleen Riley invites your friends and family to take advantage of exclusive rates during the holiday season.
- Rates from $109 per night
- Valid for stays December 16-30, 2016
If you have any questions, please email Colleen Riley or call 857-243-6957.
Travel Tip: The city of Boston shines during the holiday season. Discover the many festive activities and events throughout the city, including:
- Blink! A Light and Sound Extravaganza: Take in the brilliant light displays at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and watch them transform to the sounds of the Boston Pops Orchestra. The show runs every day starting at 4:30 PM from November 20 through January 1, 2017.
- Ice Skating at the Frog Pond: Beginners and experienced skaters can enjoy the outdoor rink in historic Boston Common. Warm up afterwards with a mug of hot cocoa and stroll through the park.
- The Nutcracker: Don't miss the critically-acclaimed performance of the classic story by the Boston Ballet at the Boston Opera House.
- Boston Holiday Pops: Join the Boston Pops Orchestra at Symphony Hall as they perform holiday favorites the whole family will enjoy.