Situated within walking distance of Sheraton Boston Hotel, Fenway Park is the stuff of legends. This heralded stadium has been home to Boston Red Sox since April 20, 1912, making it the oldest Major League ballpark in the United States.
No visit to Boston is complete without experiencing Fenway Park, also known as the Green Monster. This national treasure is loved by all generations and home to such legends as Ted Williams and Carl Yastrzemski.
Tours of Fenway Park are available year-round and depart at the top of the hour. Tickets must be purchased in advance. For more information, please call 617-226-6666.
Our hotel is within walking distance of Fenway Park (less than 1 mile):
- Head west on Belvidere Street toward Dalton St
- Turn right on Massachusetts Avenue
- Turn left to stay on Boylston Street
- Turn right onto Yawkey Way
- Destination: 4 Yawkey Way