SideBar & Grille seats up to 125 guests in plush high-back chairs and banquettes overlooking the lobby and the Back Bay area of Boston. It is the ideal place to meet for a drink or light meal. We offer free wireless internet access.
Sheraton Boston is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the exhibit: Over There! Posters from World War I. The MFA Boston is located less than one mile from Sheraton Boston Hotel and also easily accessible via public transportation via the MBTA's Green line E train to the MFA stop.
Avenue of the Arts
465 Huntington Avenue, Boston
MFA Boston Hours:
- Saturday - Tuesday 10 AM - 4:45 PM
- Wednesday - Friday 10 AM - 9:45 PM
- Closed: New Year's Day, Patriots' Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Members are always admitted free. Admission to the MFA Boston, which includes full-day access and one repeat visit within 10 days, is:
- $25 for adults
- $23 for senior citizens and college students (University Members are admitted free)
- Youths 7–17 are admitted free (except during school hours, when admittance is $10)
- Youths 6 and younger are always admitted free
- Admission includes special exhibitions in the Ann and Graham Gund Gallery and all MFA Boston exhibitions
- Wednesday nights after 4 p.m. admission is by voluntary contribution ($25 suggested)